Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Bunny

Now, for Easter everyone loves to decorate.  I am going to show you today a little something I got way back when.  I cannot remember exactly where I got it, but I am sure you will love it.  It is some Easter Bunnies that stack up into each other and they are so adorable.  There is a Daddy Bunny, a Momma Bunny, a Baby Bunny, and an easter egg.












Up above are pictures of the Daddy bunny, isn't he adorable?  I absolutely love his fluffy little tail, his overalls and his glasses.  I also think that the heart on his back pocket and the carrot he is holding are cute too!





Then, as you can see, the Daddy bunny opens up and what is laying inside? The Momma bunny.  After her, it goes to the Baby bunny and then the little Easter egg that is inside of the smallest bunny.  





No comments:

Post a Comment