Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Yard Sale Find

Now that it is summer, my mom and I have been going to a lot more yard sales.  They are one of the greatest places to find great things.  You heard right, who knows what treasures you will find.  Anyway, we decided to stop at this yard sale that did not look as if it had anything that we would be interested in, (it was a man yard sale), but we stopped anyway.  I am so glad that we stopped.  Although it was a boiling hot day and I felt as if I could not stand another minute, I found a treasure!





At the time, I had absolutely no idea what I would do with it.  I did know that it had some potential to become something amazing.  After all, it could hold just about anything from bracelets and earrings, to necklaces and rings.  Once we got it home, we started spray painting it.  Here's the color we used.




No comments:

Post a Comment