Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Super Chic

As usual, my mom and I went to a yard sale, and we were having a fantastic time.  That is when I found this beauty!  Now, I am sorry that I don't have a before picture, but imagine it gold.  I must get on the ball about that.  All I have is an after picture.  Anyway, we were at this yard sale and I found this cool tray.  I had been looking for one and this one was perfect!  It was an oval tray with a flower decoration going around the sides.  And to make it even better, inside of the tray was a mirror!  It was an amazing find, I was so happy!  Now, the pictures I am going to show you are after it was spray painted white.


Isn't it so cute?  I thought so.  Don't you think that it is just elegant?  It will go perfect on one of my shelves or on the dresser in my room.


Here is a zoom in on the flowery stuff that goes all the way around it, very delicate and pretty looking, huh?



I thought that it would be the perfect thing to put my perfume on since it has a mirror at the bottom.  What do you think?  I really lke it.  It was so much fun to do.  Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment