Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Better Late than Never

It is now the month of March, and I have been trying to catch up on all of the crafty things which I have been doing in the past year!  It is very difficult.  So bear with me if I go back and show you something that I did a couple months ago.  When I showed you the little round tin in one of the pictures, it showed a chalkboard with a St. Patrick's Day saying on it.  Well, I did some other drawings for it in February for Valentines Day and for Christmas, so hope you enjoy!  Here are some pictures:



Now, here are a couple from the month of February for Valentines Day, they are so cute!



Anyways, sorry if it is boring for you to go back a couple months, I might do that again in the near future.  I hope you won't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment