- Tissue Paper (can be any color you want)
- Ribbon (also can be any kind you want)
- First, you get your tissue paper and spread it out. Make sure you have at least 8-10 pieces of paper. You can do less, I did one with just five and it worked out fine but it is harder to fluff out.
- Start to fold your paper the way you would with a paper fan. You know, you fold it one way, then flip it over and fold it the other way.
- Once you have done that with all of your tissue paper you tie a ribbon around the halfway mark of your paper. Make sure that it is long enough so when you are done you can use it to hang the chandeliers with.
- After you have the ribbon tied on, you can do something to the ends of the tissue paper. To make it have a prettier or more decorative look you can cut a curved or pointed edge onto it. I will show you what I did in a minute if you are confused, or you could go up to the link and watch the video first.
- Then you grab one of the sheets of tissue paper and you carefully pull it up, you repeat this until you have done it to the whole thing on both sides.
- Ta dah! You have your chandelier, the perfect thing to hang in or spice up any room. Definitely a conversation starter, everyone will love it!
Now all that I have to do with mine is because we could not find any ribbon that was think, white and gauzy we used just regular ribbon, so it is not coming up all the way. I fyou have this problem you can just use fishing wire or any kind of wire to hang it anywhere and there you have it, your home made chandelier.